Terms & Conditions
General – Welcome to www.equitogs.com (‘the/this Website’). In this section we have outlined the terms and conditions that apply to all orders made via this Website and all interactions with this Website. By using this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; please kindly ensure you read them thoroughly to familiarise yourself with them.
Please bear in mind that we may make ad hoc amendments and/or additions to these terms and conditions, without prior notice. It is the Website user’s responsibility to familiarise themselves regularly with the content in this section.
Should you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact our team before placing your order at email@example.com or on 01403 786 021.
As a user of this Website you may retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen. However, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content, without the written permission of Equitogs Limited.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. In any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website, interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
2. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order;
3. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by Copyright without the permission of the owner.
External Links – This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these are not under the control of Equitogs Limited or that of our affiliates. We accept no responsibility for the content of such websites and do not accept liability for any form of loss or damage arising from the use of any website that is not our own.
Product Information – We have provided detailed descriptions for each item listed on the Website and where relevant, have provided sizing guides to help ensure you choose the correct size. Please note that the size charts and sizing information provided are a guide only and we cannot guarantee exactly how the items will fit. Out of stock items will be clearly labelled and you will be unable to order such items until they are available again. Occasionally, you may find that the stock levels indicated on our website are incorrect, we apologise if this situation occurs but unfortunately we do sometimes experience technical errors with our stock system. We will inform you as soon as possible if a product you have ordered is unavailable and will rectify your order accordingly by either issuing a refund or confirming whether you are happy to wait until the product becomes available. We will contact you either way to resolve your order.
Payment Terms – Please note that no order will be processed without receipt of payment in full for any items purchased from this Website. We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard & American Express. All payments taken via the Website will be processed through our secure server.
The prices shown on the Website include VAT where applicable; meaning that the price you see next to each item will be the price you pay for it, plus any relevant delivery charges. Please note that the delivery charge will depend on the delivery option you choose at the time of checkout. Prices are subject to change without notice; this will not affect orders that have already been confirmed.
Delivery Terms – Please note that we use DPD to deliver our parcels. Orders received before 1pm will be processed the same day and will normally be delivered by midday the following day (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays). Orders totalling £75.00 and over will be delivered free of charge. Orders totalling less than £75.00 will be subject to a delivery charge of £4.95
Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure your order is delivered to you within the specified timeframe, there may be rare circumstances in which your parcel is delayed. In the unlikely event that your order does not arrive within the specified timeframe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01403 786 021 to alert us of the delay so that we may liaise with our courier to resolve the issue for you. Please note that deliveries will be made Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
We currently offer delivery of items to customers within the UK only. We will be launching European and Worldwide delivery in due course and these Terms & Conditions will be updated to incorporate the charges and terms relating to this as and when necessary.
Purchase of Products/Your Order – Upon completion of your order online, you will receive a confirmation email that will detail the items you have ordered, your purchase total and your delivery method.
Returns & Exchanges – We hope you will love your purchases from www.equitogs.com. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us for a full refund or exchange in line with the terms set out below. In order for us to process you request, any returns should be sent to us with the completed returns form.
1. Right to Cancel – If you wish to return any item purchased, you have the right to return the item within 14 days of the day after delivery. Please email us at email@example.com within this 14 day period to alert us of your intention to return the item, ensuring that any returns are back with us within 28 days from the day after the original delivery. Please complete the returns form and ensure the item is returned to us with all of the original packaging, in a saleable unworn/unused/unmarked/odourless condition. If an item is returned in an unsuitable condition, a refund or exchange cannot be issued. If this situation occurs, we will contact you to as soon as possible. Please note that we are only able to exchange items of the same value to your original order (i.e. different size or colour) and with in stock items only. You are responsible for the postage cost to return the item to us and we would strongly advise that you obtain proof of postage as we cannot accept any liability for items lost in returned post. We will endeavour to post your exchange or process your refund within 7 days of our receipt of the returned item. However, during busy times, this may take up to 14 days. Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. Please note that original postage costs (if applicable) will not be refunded.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns on personalised items or bespoke items, such as made to measure boots, embroidered items or other personalised goods. For hygiene and safety reasons, we are unable to accept returns on plastic or soft mouthed bits, such as Happy Mouth, Trust or Sprenger Duo. Following strict guidelines regarding contamination of products, we are unable to accept returns of supplements or applications. Bespoke and personalised items are exempt from the Right to Cancel.
2. Faulty Items – Should you feel that an item you have received is faulty, please do not use the item and contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01403 786 021 to alert us.
3. Incorrect Items – In the unlikely event that you receive an incorrect item, please notify us as soon as possible and within 14 days of your delivery and we will arrange for the issue to be resolved. We will cover any reasonable postage costs to correct our error.
Offers & Sale Items – From time to time, we may run discount offers or seasonal sales. These will be advertised via the website and our social media. All offers are subject to stock availability and will run for a limited time only.