General – Welcome to www.equitogs.com (‘the/this Website’). This Website is owned & run by Equitogs. In this section we have outlined the terms and conditions that apply to all orders made via this Website and all interactions with this Website. By using this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; please kindly ensure you read them thoroughly to familiarise yourself with them. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms & conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
Please bear in mind that we may make ad hoc amendments and/or additions to these terms and conditions, without prior notice. It is the Website user’s responsibility to familiarise themselves regularly with the content in this section.
Should you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact our team before placing your order at [email protected] or on 01403 786 021.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without prior notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Equitogs is a company incorporated and registered in England with company number 06620023 whose registered address is Wharf Farm, Wisborough Green, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 0JG.
Prohibited Use - You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, or governmental order;
- In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use of the Website;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
Any misuse would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 & Equitogs will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
In these terms & conditions, Content means the following:
- Logo's, images, graphics, text, audio, video, design, page layout, code & software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website
As a user of this Website, you may retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen for your own personal use. However, you are not permitted to reproduce, modify, copy, distribute in any format, any of the content which appears on this Website, nor may you use any such content for use with any business or commercial purposes.
External Links/Third Party Copyright/Trademarks – This website may contain links to other sites and third party copyright. Unless expressly stated, these are not under the control of Equitogs Limited or that of our affiliates. We accept no responsibility for the content of such websites and third party copyright and do not accept liability for any form of loss or damage arising from the use or any website or copyright that is not our own.
Any trademarks/names featured on this website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to, it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services.
Terms of Sale - By placing an order through our Website, you are offering to purchase a product based on the following terms & conditions.
By placing an order, you, the buyer, agree & must warrant the following:
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract
- You possess a valid credit/debit card with sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods
- The details you provide us with are true & accurate and that you are the authorised user of the credit/debit card used to place your order
Equitogs retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
Registration - At the time of registration or at any time, you must ensure you provide us with correct and complete details. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information provided at the time of registration by updating your personal details so that we can continue to communicate with you when required. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms & conditions. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to [email protected]
Purchase of Products/Your Order - Upon completion of your order online, you will receive a confirmation email that will detail the items you have ordered and you purchase total. Please note that this email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between both you & Equitogs will not be created until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit/debit card.
Product Information – We have provided detailed descriptions and specifications for each item listed on the Website and where relevant, have provided sizing guides to help ensure you choose the correct size. Please note that the size charts and sizing information provided are a guide only and we cannot guarantee exactly how the items will fit. While the colour reproduction of items on our Website is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the computer systems/browsers used by you.
Pricing & Availability - Out of stock items will be clearly labelled and you will be unable to order such items until they are available again. Occasionally, you may find that the stock levels indicated on our website are incorrect, we apologise if this situation occurs but unfortunately we do sometimes experience technical errors with our stock system. We will inform you as soon as possible if a product you have ordered is unavailable and will rectify your order accordingly by either issuing a refund or confirming whether you are happy to wait until the product becomes available. We will contact you either way to resolve your order. The prices shown on the Website are in pound sterling and include VAT where applicable; meaning that the price you see next to each item will be the price you pay for it, plus any relevant delivery charges. Please note that the delivery charge will depend on the delivery option you choose at the time of checkout. Prices are subject to change without notice; this will not affect orders that have already been confirmed. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Payment – Please note that no order will be processed without receipt of payment in full for any items purchased from this Website. We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard & American Express and all credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card does not, for any reason, authorise payment, then we will notify you of this at the time of order. All payments taken via the Website will be processed through our secure server. We do not take responsibility if your credit/debit card is used fraudulently as a direct result of being used to purchase from our website.
The Website may contain misprints/typographical errors or other errors and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions and to change or update the information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information in the Website that may contain errors including pricing, shipping, out of date information, payments terms, product detail and return policies.
Delivery – Please note that we use DPD to deliver our parcels. Orders received before 12pm will be processed the same day and will normally be delivered by midday the following day (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays). Orders totalling £75.00 and over will be delivered free of charge. Orders totalling less than £75.00 will be subject to a delivery charge of £4.95
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and whilst every endeavour is made to ensure your order is delivered to you within the specified timeframe, delivery periods are expected guidelines only and there may be rare circumstances in which your parcel is delayed. In the unlikely event that your order does not arrive within the specified timeframe, please contact us at [email protected] or on 01403 786 021 to alert us of the delay so that we may liaise with our courier to resolve the issue for you. Please note that deliveries will be made Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. We will not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of the contract for any delay that was due to any cause beyond it's reasonable control.
We currently offer delivery of items to customers within the UK only. We will be launching European and Worldwide delivery in due course and these Terms & Conditions will be updated to incorporate the charges and terms relating to this as and when necessary.
Returns & Exchanges – We hope you will love your purchases from www.equitogs.com. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us for a full refund or exchange in line with the terms set out below. In order for us to process you request, any returns should be sent to us with the completed returns form.
1. Right to Cancel – If you wish to return any item purchased, you have the right to return the item within 14 days of the day after delivery. Please email us at [email protected] within this 14 day period to alert us of your intention to return the item, ensuring that any returns are back with us within 28 days from the day after the original delivery. Please complete the returns form and ensure the item is returned to us with all of the original packaging, in a saleable unworn/unused/unmarked/odourless condition. If an item is returned in an unsuitable condition, a refund or exchange cannot be issued. If this situation occurs, we will contact you to as soon as possible. Please note that we are only able to exchange items of the same value to your original order (i.e. different size or colour) and with in stock items only. You are responsible for the postage cost to return the item to us and we would strongly advise that you obtain proof of postage as we cannot accept any liability for items lost in returned post. We will endeavour to post your exchange or process your refund within 7 days of our receipt of the returned item. However, during busy times, this may take up to 14 days. Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. Please note that original postage costs (if applicable) will not be refunded.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns on personalised items or bespoke items, such as made to measure boots, embroidered items or other personalised goods. For hygiene and safety reasons, we are unable to accept returns on plastic or soft mouthed bits, such as Happy Mouth, Trust or Sprenger Duo. Following strict guidelines regarding contamination of products, we are unable to accept returns of supplements or applications. Bespoke and personalised items are exempt from the Right to Cancel.
2. Faulty Items – Should you feel that an item you have received is faulty, please do not use the item and contact us as soon as possible at [email protected] or on 01403 786 021 to alert us.
3. Incorrect Items – In the unlikely event that you receive an incorrect item, please notify us as soon as possible and within 14 days of your delivery and we will arrange for the issue to be resolved. We will cover any reasonable postage costs to correct our error.
Discount Codes/Promotions/Sale Items – From time to time, we may offer discount codes/promotions or seasonal sales, which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified purchases or products made through the Website. These will be advertised via the website and our social media. All offers are subject to stock availability and will run for a limited time only. The conditions of use relating to discount codes & promotions will be specified at the time of issue, but unless otherwise stated, the following terms & conditions will apply to all Equitogs discount codes, offers & promotions:
- Only one discount/promotion code can be used per order
- Discount/promotion code cannot be used after an order has been placed
All discount codes and promotions are offered exclusively for online use at www.equitogs.com, unless stated otherwise and cannot be used in accordance with any other discounts or offers and are only available on full price items. We reserve the right to remove or cancel discount codes/promotions at any time or earlier than the stated end date. When an item is offered as part of a promotion, in the case of a return, all items must be returned otherwise we reserve the right to withdraw the promotional items retail price from the amount paid by the customer.
Disclaimer of Liability - All material that is displayed on this Website is provided 'as is' and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties for the following:
- That the service is free of defects and/or faults;
- Accuracy of information;
- Compatibility & satisfactory quality;
- That the Website is secure & free of errors, viruses or other malware.
Users take responsibility for their own security, both for personal details and computers.
Equitogs is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Equitogs excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms and accepts no liability for the following:
- Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business contracts, goodwill, commercial opportunities, other intangibles or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services arising out of or related to the use, inability of use, performance or failures of this Website;
- Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- Any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss, punitive or incidental damages.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
Equitogs accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Nothing in these terms & conditions affects Equitogs' liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, nor for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.